• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

For All Things Christian Music Online

Check out this link: http://www.accuradio.com/#!/everything/christian/ K-Love and Air-1 are helping with the music.  They even have a classics channel, on here, for us old timers.  Man this presentation is neat and awesome.  I'm loving it.  ;)

R.D.P. <><

P.S. Now pay close attention to the Classics, New Music, Rock and Hip-Hop links. That's where I plan on taking my own LPFM broadcast should things work out. Want to mix all those styles and have one great Christian radio station for my hometown.

R.D.P. said:
P.S. Now pay close attention to the Classics, New Music, Rock and Hip-Hop links. That's where I plan on taking my own LPFM broadcast should things work out. Want to mix all those styles and have one great Christian radio station for my hometown.

If your serious about launching an FM you need to stick to one style of music!!.. You cant mix new music, rock, hip hop, classics and have a listener base.. Sure few will like it but unless they have thousands to donate to your cause you wont stay on air long..

There is a reason that Z88.3, KLove, WayFM etc all have well researched playlists that are not all over the road... Hearing a rock song next to a Amy Grant song from the 80s will not fly with most listeners.

I was going to block things out.

Stay soft during the day. (6 A.M. till 6 P.M. Daily) (Best Mix of Today's CCM Performers)

Crank things up at night. (6 P.M. till 6 A.M. Monday-Saturday and from 10 P.M. till 6 A.M. Sunday) (Album Radio)

And do a speciality program that caters to the older songs. (Likely on Sunday nights from 6 P.M. till 10 P.M.) (Flashback Radio)

R.D.P. <><

If that idea seems like it would fail, then I may go Christian CHR.

R.D.P. <><

P.S. To everyone who continues to help and Pray for me, thanks. I appreciate it.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom