• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Florence Radio market

If we can have anything, I'd like to see easy listening. WRBK (91.1 in the Florence area) isn't quite easygoing enough and when I get close to I-95 on the way to Myrtle Beach, WLGI messes it up. WEZV used to cover the area before there was the translator which has played gospel, rap, and rock, but these days it's even worse than WRBK.

It doesn't have one, unless 103-X changed back. It sure sounded to me like it had.

Q-100.3 didn't sound Hot AC either. There were two 80s songs just in the time I was listening, and nothing that couldn't be mainstream AC.

That leaves Star as the only Hot AC, and I concluded it probably was still in that format.

103-x made the switch back to top 40 main when Iheart brought them. I think Star could make a good top 40 competitor for 103x.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom