• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Fantastic word game

Dues for the next computer workshop will be accepted in person, online, or by snailmail.

The following was my original post but dmargalotti had already responded when I finally responded:

To become an acclaimed filmmaker, you need to pay your dues in the industry because no one is going to hand anything to you on a silver platter.

I mean, look at me. No one handed this Game Czar position to me. I had to work my butt off for years and years to earn my way to the top. Ok, that's not true. I actually appointed myself as the Game Czar some years ago. No one objected (or maybe just no one cared) and here I am still here. But, I've worked my butt off over the years to stay here. Ok. That's not true either. Nobody has objected (or nobody has cared) so I'm still here keeping an eye on things and the lovely young library interns. I'll retire (unless I'm forced out beforehand) when we reach our goal of 10,000 pages. Yup. :D :)

Messages from wealthy passengers on the Titanic to friends back home had to be set aside so the radio operators could send the distress call: first CQD, then the recently introduced SOS.

All day tomorrow, I'll be cursing dmargalotti because that Abba song is now in my head.

Thanks alot dmargalotti. Just means we'll have to play it a few times during the 80s Rockfest at the new Illusions. I'm sure kenny won't mind. Happy Weekend!!

Some dispute last night amongst a couple of Illusions newbies regarding how late we run the 80s Rockfest.

It was eventually settled but not before we had to threaten to evict them from the proceedings. Good thing scanman and some of his security people were there last night.

The internet wasn't really invented by Al Gore even though that's the story he likes to tell to the lovely young library interns who weren't even born when the internet became a thing.

His day planner showed that no meetings had been scheduled for that afternoon so he decided to skip out of work a little early so he could engage in a little beach therapy on what was surely one of the nicest days of the quickly fading summer.

Lonely girls looking for a prince would be better off following the instructions of The Weather Girls, in "It's Raining Men".

The Weather Girls, in 'It's Raining Men", seem like a lot of fun so I think we ought to do a TFWG music video that includes a few of our popular things like topless driving, bottled water, and the lovely young library interns.

Topless driving, bottled water, and the lovely young library interns would be fun to feature in a music video but unfortunately, MTV dropped music videos a long time ago in favor of reality TV shows.

Back
Top Bottom