• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Fantastic word game

Our milestone is miles away but every day we get a little closer thanks to a steady core of contributors who ignore other priorities and responsibilities in life just to make a post or two.

Convertible topless driving sure is a lot of fun but you must be sure to exercise proper suncare protection or risk ending up with many sunburned body parts.

andreajesus knows what I'm talking about, don't you! ;)

Tacos, pizza, and Grand Slam breakfasts from Denny's may not sound healthy, but if the breakfast is eaten with orange or apple juice, then this diet would include items from all five food groups.

Anchovies are gross and a great way to completely ruin a perfectly good pizza.

The only acceptable pizza toppings are extra cheese, pepperoni, sausage, chicken, salami, ham, olives, and bacon. Try to put anchovies or pineapple on my pizza and we're gonna have a problem.

A perfectly good pizza has bacon, salami, pepperoni, Ham, and sausage with extra cheese and has no veggies on it.

I do sometimes have a side garden salad with it. lol

Last edited:
Cheese Glorious Cheese is the song dmargalotti sings when he is in the lounge making sandwiches for the little campers and camperettes after the kitchen has closed.

Who remembers the commercial inspired by Oliver Twist?

Late night snacks available in the cafeteria include cookies, granola bars, cake, pie, popcorn, chips, and even some healthy things and a variety of non-alcohol liquid refreshment.

Once again, it's another weekend and we'll see you tomorrow night at the new Illusions for another great night of 80s rock. I am now officially on vacation. I am staying local for vacation with a couple days on good ole Cape Cod.

Happening right now and all night long, we are rockin' the house at the new Illusions with some great 80s rock along with your requests.

Back
Top Bottom