• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Facebook, Instagram and Threads face outages

So far this report is preliminary

Reports are coming in that a number of Meta's top social apps, including Facebook and Instagram, as well as its new app Threads, are all experiencing an outage on Tuesday morning. When loading the apps or websites, users receive an error message that "something went wrong" and to try again later, or, in the case of Facebook, they're taken to a logged-out landing page but are unable to sign in even when using their correct password.

The troubles seem to have started at some point after 10 AM ET on Tuesday, according to reports on social media and various user-submitted issue trackers, like DownDetector. However, Meta's own status page only shows results related to Meta's business products, like Ads Manager, not the platforms as a whole. We've reached out to Meta to confirm the timing and the reports and will update when we hear back.

Not only is Facebook down, but it logged me out and is telling me to change my password. When I attempt to do so, it gives me an error message. Gmail is working, though. So far.

Back
Top Bottom