• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

EPIX Is Changing Its Name to MGM+

Note this App will get a name change in January

The premium cable network (which is also available as a standalone streaming service) will soon rebrand as MGM+. The name change will take effect on Sunday, Jan. 15, in conjunction with the Season 3 premiere of Forrest Whitaker crime drama Godfather of Harlem.

“MGM is one of the most iconic and beloved brands from the golden age of entertainment,” MGM+ president Michael Wright said in statement Wednesday. “This rebrand is a promise to existing and new viewers that MGM+ is the place to find television that reflects and celebrates the legacy of the iconic MGM brand – cinematic programming with sophisticated storytelling that entertains, delights, surprises, and transports. MGM is television for movie lovers.”

I don't subscribe to EPIX but on demand you still get tons of free movies, if you subscribe you get over 2,500 movies, if you click on the "free for me" they still give you like 875 of those movies, I hope that doesn't change with this MGM+ deal. There was a channel before EPIX that showed exclusive MGM movies, they had a British announcer and they showed "action movies"can't think of the name (maybe it was EPIX with an old name???)

Last edited by a moderator:
I remembered the channel that showed exclusive MGM movies, it was called "IMPACT" and it was free on Comcast, then they changed the name to EPIX and started charging $, now comes MGM+ a new name and charging more $ probably.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom