• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Early Jacksonville Radio Research

Hey everyone,

I've been using americanradiohistory for a while now for research but I just found out about this message board.

Right now I'm working on trying to find out the impact of early Jacksonville radio (WJAX-AM, WMDR-AM, and WJHP mainly) on the city's black community. I'm finding it hard to locate sources besides a few that are at the main library in downtown Jax but I was wondering if anyone here had any suggestions. I have also reached out to nofars.net and the Ritz Museum as well. The former provided some info on the 20s, but more on Ken Knight in Jax during the 50s-60s and the CRM, while I'm still waiting on a response from the latter.

If you could suggest books or articles or journals to look into, I'd appreciate your input.

Luke

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom