• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

DSC.

Lovin every minute of the news..I think KGB finally got there head out of there A$$!I think Clear Channel realized that San Diego LOVES The DSC!!!

Finally Clear Channel thought of something smart! Hopefully now they fix Channel 933. Johnjay and Rich are too STALE!

idigradio said:
SDRadio had it...

And they've also had JnJ returning to work soon for, what, almost a year?

Moody's still says Clear Channel is carrying an “unsustainable” debt burden, d spending so it's not a company on the verge of renewed spending for high-priced talent. Of course maybe they know that talent that have been out of work for a long time might not be high-priced anymore.

It'll be interesting to see if the second coming of the DSC happens.

sandiegoradionews.com says Dave posted on Facebook and what he has to says doesn't sound like the words of a man on the verge of cutting a new deal with CC:

From Dave Rickards on Facebook:

"If nobody objects, I'd like to give a portion of my side as to why we are not on KGB any longer. Many days ago Robert Padillo gave his "humbly submitted" thoughts on why we left. And he, like everyone else, got it wronnngggg. First of all, and this is critical, we didn't leave. We were flatly kicked out. You may remember that we very much wanted to stay.

"For all the armchair broadcasting experts, stop following the money trail. That is not it at all.

He had more to say and you can see that right after Dave T's annual rant about the Del Mar Fair http://www.sandiegoradionews.com/

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom