• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

(Double) Wow!

Big news broke early Friday (1/26) that long-time KKBQ/KHPT/KGLK/KTHT-Cox (now) Urban One Promotions Director Bill Tatar will cross the street to run the Marketing Department for Audacy. Bill had been there 21 years.

THEN news leaks that "Funky" Larry Jones was notified that his time was up at KMJQ. But, they were good enough to let him do a final show-which I did not hear, but I am sure was done with class and grace.

And now, as they say, "the rest of the story..."

Wow, he left TSU. Man, I guess he got tired of TSU's bungling hire of Fred McNair as head football coach and the BOR said nope to that. So they hired Houston Oilers great Cris Dishman.

Okay this was completely tongue in cheek!!!!!!!!

And now, as they say, "the rest of the story..."

So that would be the end of 90.9 HD2

Back
Top Bottom