• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Did New WQAM PD cross the line?

no he just retaliated to years of the same crap from 790. No one cried to the papers when they had a parade outside QAM's studios making fun of the Maddog for being part of the 72 team. If your gonna dish it out learn how to take it right back.

Since I can only take so much of Sid's nasal accent, and I mean no disrespect by it, I started "flipping" to see why LeBatard is so highly rated. I can't figure it out. Just silly, stupid laughing at nothing most of the time and the "fake" names, etc., especially that idiot John Weiner. I don't get it. Granted Dolphins draft talk 24/7, etc. gets boring also but stupid silliness all the time is boring also.

I have enjoyed LeBatard going back to his Sunday morning magazine show on ESPN. Like Tony Kornheiser and Neil Rogers, LeBatard does a show on a
sports station but adds plenty of pop culture to his schtick. Sports and political talk has never been really popular in South Florida. Dan LeBatard has
been smart enough to broaden his appeal.

vicbermudez said:
no he just retaliated to years of the same crap from 790. No one cried to the papers when they had a parade outside QAM's studios making fun of the Maddog for being part of the 72 team. If your gonna dish it out learn how to take it right back.

Victor,

I like your work, but you seem to be comparing apples to oranges. Making offensive comments towards homosexuals is not the same thing as having a parade outside. One is in good taste (possibly questionable) the other is clearly not. It's the equivalent to Lee Feldman using the N word in a promo and defending it by saying, " he has black friends."

With that said, best of luck.

With the recent ratings I don't think Sid is going any where for a long time. But I'll keep you posted Leebo.

I need someone interested in the Dolphins doing Dolphin Afternoon Drive. Is this to hard to understand.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom