• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Dear WBZ, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU??????????

Oh my god!! KEYC did it during the games at the top of every hour!!! Including twice during game play! ;)

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 44
On a similar note, just yesterday, WBZ began to place a transparent logo bug in the bottom right corner during syndicated shows. I'm surprised they didn't do this earlier. I'm just glad they don't scrunch the credits of shows.

I saw that during Jeopardy. But at least that's small and transparent compared to the pointless, obnoxious-sized logo I see at the start of new episodes of Big Bang. That logo (at the start of Big Bang) I CAN'T STAND. IT RUINS THE SHOW FOR ME. WPRI in Providence doesn't pull this crap.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom