• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Dayton Broadcasters Hall Of Fame Website

Hi again Jason,

I apologize for the delay in responding to your post...I inherited my mother's scrap book that was started by my grandmother when my mother first began singing on WSMK in 1932. It is chock full of articles, clippings, photos, etc. I would be more than willing to share whatever I have regarding WSMK and the part my mother had in entertaining on the radio. However, I don't know what, specifically, you would be interested in to add to the website. So, if you could let me know what you plan on putting on the website regarding the history of WSMK, I welcome you to view the scap book and pick and choose what you think would be most appropriate to include. There are also several photos of my mother's fellow performers that you might be interested in, along with several photos and articles of Helene Blue and others of WSMK. As I, personally, am not familiar with all of the people of WSMK, I'm afraid I would miss something that perhaps you would not.
Please let me know what you think and if you would be interested in what I am offering.
Thank you so much for your response to my post.
Linda

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom