• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Could Country Return To NYC Radio?

No existing station will go country anytime soon.I feel hurt because thunder has a good signal here in midwood brooklynand the pirate on 106.3 is stronger and stronger---where is OBAMA's FCC?????

yossefgershon said:
No existing station will go country anytime soon.I feel hurt because thunder has a good signal here in midwood brooklynand the pirate on 106.3 is stronger and stronger---where is OBAMA's FCC?????
You might consider contacting Thunder concerning the pirate. They have filed a number of complaints with the F.C.C. leading to the shutdown of translators on 106.3. They should do the same if they receive correspondence indicating that an unlicensed station is interfering with listeners' reception.
There used to be a pirate on 106.3 from or near The Bronx. They have been gone for quite some time, and Kicks Country comes in clearly on the frequency in much of Westchester County and The Bronx.

Thunder Contact Info: http://thunder106.com/contact

yossefgershon said:

Does Brooklyn still have a Caribbean/West Indie pirate? I remember one on 92.7 interfering with La Que Buena back in 2008.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom