• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Comcast / Xfinity Raising Rates Again - Effective Dec. 2022

I received this message via e-mail this morning. For us it's about a $10 per month increase..Most notably because of the increase in monthly 'rental' fees for the cable boxes. We'll probably look at options after the New Year to determine if our particular package at Comcast is still the best value for us vs. other services out there. The last time I checked, considering everything we watch on a regular basis and all the streaming services, etc. we'd need to go with to get what we currently watch, Comcast was still a comparable value.

Important information about Xfinity 2023 pricing

We know you count on Xfinity for the ultimate, most reliable entertainment experience. That’s why we’re constantly working to enhance your service and offer the latest technology and features.

As we strive to bring you the best services possible, we must also periodically review our prices and update them in response to the rising costs of programming and increases in other expenses impacting our services. These updates will go into effect December 18, 2022, and will appear in your January bill. To see the details of these changes, please see the section titled "Upcoming price changes to your Xfinity services" within your current bill. To open a PDF version, please click here or visit the Xfinity app.

We’re committed to providing you the best value for your services. We have thousands of shows and movies and add new, free entertainment all the time. Plus, we offer special perks and experiences with Xfinity Rewards. It’s free, easy to join, and you’ll unlock more rewards the longer you’re with us. These are just a few ways we’re connecting you to more of what you love.

If you have any questions about these changes or your service, please click here for Frequently Asked Questions.

Payment options that support you when you need it.
Xfinity is also proud to participate in the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP), a government program that provides qualified households with a credit of up to $30/mo (up to $75/mo in Tribal Lands) towards internet and mobile service. Learn more about ACP, whether you qualify, and how to enroll with Xfinity at xfinity.com/acp.

Additionally, we offer flexible payment options for eligible customers. Chat with Xfinity Assistant in the Xfinity app to learn more.

As always, thank you for being an Xfinity customer.

Hasn't Comcast/Xfinity raised it's rates twice yearly for the past several years?
They've raised mine at least once annually for sure. I'm now paying about $35/month more vs. what I was paying at this time 2 years ago. That certainly doesn't help people want to stick with Comcast / Xfinity vs. at least exploring cord cutting. While I know it's been discussed and debated elsewhere on RadioDiscussions in the past, I really wish they'd come up with an "a la carte" option. I get well more than 1,000 channels and regularly watch only a dozen or fewer. Let me pick and choose and pay for what I watch and maybe throw in a selection of other stuff I might look at occasionally and I'd be a happy customer..As it stands, if you want 1 particular sports or foreign language channel, you need to pony up and pay for an entire extra "package" containing a bunch of channels in order to see the 1 or maybe 2 you actually want/use.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom