• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Columbia ratings

Latest Columbia ratings. WTCB actually did a holiday bump that’s been their highest number in recent years/memory.

And yes I agree WARQ is dead as a CHR station, time for alternative to come back home.

WNOK took a pretty bad beating for a CHR that’s still current heavy and has been doing well.

Except for WSSL, all of IHeart’s SC country stations seem to be down. Would be interesting to see how The Dude is doing.

WVOC is sort of stuck. I don’t expect them to see the past election year bump since this year, what is there really to talk about? No primaries, not much to say until after November and I think a lot of people are just put out with the political news cycle.

Was on the way to work this past Saturday. My Fiancee had B106 playing. I thought at first it was WOMG as they played Def Leppard's Love Bites followed by Queens Another One Bites The Dust. Makes me wonder if something is about to happen to 98.5. I must say other then B106 not so stellar processing the music sounded good with good jock interaction not just liner card reading.

Speaking of WVOC….

I noticed Gary David’s morning show at the end of January deleted all of their recordings podcasts (5 years worth!) and has ceased to record the morning show for the past 3 weeks now. I honestly think after the 2024 election that the morning show is kaput with Gary David retiring.

Back
Top Bottom