• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

CMT Radio Live gone from Cumulus stations?

I'm not sure when it happened (I think it was around the end of the year), but it doesn't appear that any of the Cumulus country stations are still carrying this show, which they aired from 7p-12a. Is it gone from all of them? Any idea as to what happened?

No big loss, IMO.

It disappeared from the country stations in Iowa, but appears to be back now. The second it came back is the second I changed the station. It has to be the worst show I have heard in years.

Rumor has it, and this is only grapevine talk, that they are dropping all syndication from their stations that isn't produced by their syndication division...

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom