• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Cielo 92.5 lights up from Stafford

IIRC the day the KJOJ tower came down was the same day southeast Texas had very severe thunderstorms roll through with gale force whipsaw winds. Where I live the winds were the strongest I had ever experienced at my house outside of a hurricane. I assume the same storm system brought down the 103.3 tower...I could imagine near-hurricane force winds, moving at different directions at different heights above the ground being able to shred apart a 1,000 foot tower.
Interesting read on the cost of towers from the FCC...

1000 to 1500 foot towers are about $2500 per foot. That does not include the coax, the antenna and lighting as well as their installation.

Some pretty hefty allegations you can't prove. I hope the good pastor and church see this and come after you for slander.
Why would the church come after him for slander? He hasn't said anything about the church.

Also, saying "almost certain" isnt necessarily a factual statement. It's an educated guess at best. On the section you quoted, he's not providing fake readings, false claims on the type of antenna used, falsified tower contracts, etc.

Not sure why you want to scare people from openly giving their opinion.

That alleged email from David Gow to Guevara tells you all you need to know.

As far as K287BQ, I'm not sure what KAMU has to do with that frequency.

All in all...

tenor.gif

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom