• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Christmas 2021 in Atlanta

Well, that’s interesting. I can tell you unless something is officially being reported by iHeart Media or being reported as confirmed by iHeart Media, it’s highly likely this is false information and just best for one not to jump to conclusions or continue to misreport these stories. Do you care to kindly share some of these sources? Thank you. Happy Holidays! Merry Christmas!🎄 Happy Hanukkah! 🕎
Guess we will find out Jan 2nd

Well, that’s interesting. I can tell you unless something is officially being reported by iHeart Media or being reported as confirmed by iHeart Media, it’s highly likely this is false information and just best for one not to jump to conclusions or continue to misreport these stories. Do you care to kindly share some of these sources? Thank you. Happy Holidays! Merry Christmas!🎄 Happy Hanukkah! 🕎
If you happen to know so much, what do you believe the format will be?

A Facebook page has been created for El Patron 96.7. Very nondescript, but obviously for the Atlanta station.

Also, https///967elpatron.iheart.com now redirects to the iHeartRadio website.

IMO this should be what’s on 105.7, but nobody asked me….considering how nothing lasts on 96.7, I’m sure it’ll be another 105.7 simulcast within a year or so.

If you happen to know so much, what do you believe the format will be?
A Facebook page has been created for El Patron 96.7. Very nondescript, but obviously for the Atlanta station.

Also, https///967elpatron.iheart.com now redirects to the iHeartRadio website.

IMO this should be what’s on 105.7, but nobody asked me….considering how nothing lasts on 96.7, I’m sure it’ll be another 105.7 simulcast within a year or so.
All I am at liberty to say is that quite a few breezes, flips and format changes are forthcoming to iHeartMedia stations nationwide, not just in the state of Georgia markets.

Last edited:
As of 6pm this evening, December 26th, "Christmas 96.7" has yet to flip. This may be the first time I can remember any Atlanta station playing any holiday tunes after Christmas Day.

I can hear the format wheel spinning though. As much as many of us believe an AC is going to land there (considering they have on-air talent scheduled), we cannot forget the lesson from 2015 and the "Warm 98.9", which we all thought was going to be an AC - and actually played AC for one week after Christmas - but ended up being a decoy format for the return of 99X @98.9.

Also, now redirects to the iHeartRadio website.

Tell us something we don’t already know
Have you happened to try www.967litefm.com yet?

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom