• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Children's block by Bellum Entertainment

It's been a while since I heard anything about the syndicated EI block by Bellum Entertainment. It was my understanding that all the Tribune stations would air these shows, which I understand included a show by Rocco DiSpirito as well as 'Animal Atlas'.

Since Tribune is in cahoots with Local TV, LLC, does this mean that all the Local stations will carry the three hours as well? In the Quad Cities, 'Animal Atlas' can be seen on Local-ly owned My 8.3

Animal Atlas is aired here in Seattle, not even in core E/I time. It airs early Saturday mornings on KONG/16 around 4AM I think. The Classics series is not shown here.

-crainbebo

According to a blog on sitcomsonline.com, 'Animal Atlas' is leaving syndication soon after eight seasons on the air. But this can't be right. Wasn't this show part of Bellum's upcoming EI block?

Yep it was Iowan. This block (the one with Rocco's new show) will be shown on KCPQ/13 starting in September. And I wonder what's happening to the "unknown syndicator" block (the one with Animal Tales and Go For It). I don't see that particular block on that many channels.

-crainbebo

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom