• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

CBS-FM

All responses on here (including mine) are theories and opinion as there is no solid evidence posted here of numbers or research, just strong opinions and claims of numbers.

The solid evidence is with the PD, who acts on testing he administers and ratings he oversees. What you hear is the result of his job, and he's responsible to his bosses for delivering an audience they can sell. From my position looking at the numbers, he's doing a great job. You, on the other hand, don't agree. But you obviously are not a regular listener. I've said this many times: Radio stations program to the people who listen. I guess that doesn't include you. For you, there are other options, which you're apparently happy with.

But the people who run WCBS have very clear and documented facts that lead to their decisions, and their decisions have been successful. WCBS-FM is one of the most consistently top rated stations in the format. Regardless of what you think.

I thought it might be fun to get on here, but this was truly a complete waste of time. You guys have fun amongst yourselves.

Those who, can: do. Get a job in the business, and let us know how your opinions stack up.

Back
Top Bottom