• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Brewer sells 95.3 and 106.9 Chattanooga

Regional Christian AC Radio Training Network is buying the two signals probably for its Joy fm service. I. Would expect the joy worship on 106.9fm .i wonder how j103 will respond. Way fm and emf have weak coverage in the market.

Now the question is, does someone else go after the classic hits and sports formats? Who would it be? Is it even worth it?

Well Tennesse shows up as a link when you go thejoyfm.com tennesee is an option for its 4th state and it says that Chattanooga finds Joy on 95.3 FM so welcome the next radio market north of me.

Brewer has wiped any mention of 95.3 106.9 and 92.7 from its main website. Did they drop the entire signal . I know RTN bought 106.9 and must be for Joy Worship. Does anyone know if Tu Radio still exists

I keep digging. LF Radio an RTN network featuring pop and hip hop Christian music is also on the air on WALV HD 3 or 4 and the 92.7 translator that use to be Tu Radio. Im not sure if RTN is still airing the Radio By Grace feed on HD3 or did they move it to HD4 so LF would be on HD3. I guess I gotta to make a trip to visit Twin Peaks and check out the radio dial with my HD radio.

WPLZ HD1: The Joy FM
WPLZ HD2: Joy Worship (Also at 106.9)
WPLZ HD3: LF Radio (Also at 92.7)
WPLZ HD4: Radio by Grace (feels multiple translators)

Im in Chattanooga now with my portable hd radio in my hotel room . Been enjoying LF Radio on 92.7 on the analog dial even on my hd radio. They are airing the GA feed for LF Radio. Legal Id is wrong for WALV hd3. I keep listening at the top of the hour and she is saying WALF HD3. Its the main FLA feed for the Joy FM with only the legal id for 95.3 Oolltewah-Chattanooga. Learned that 90.9 translator is still WAY FM. In the area with Way on 90.9 and 104.7 J 103 on 102.7/103.1/105.9, Family Life Radio on 91.5, a The Message for You on the 99.9 translator and now JOY fm on 95.3 the Christian AC is majorly covered in the market. The Modern worship format on Air 1 90.1 Walden and 93.1 Cleveland and now Joy Worship on 106.9 (WALV HD2). Hits and Hip on 92.7 ( WALV hd3). THe main CCM formats are majory covered.

While you are in Chattanooga check out Bea's Restaurant. Some of the best Southern home style food you will ever eat. It's family style so you will share a table but worth it

Back
Top Bottom