• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

"Because of You" vs. "Walk Away"

C

Cowboy

Maybe Kelly Clarkston released two singles at the same time, maybe not, but anyway, two of my hometown CHRs Star 94 and Q100 are playing two different new singles from KC. 94 is playing "Because of You" and Q100 is playing "Walk Away."

Now first of all let's take a poll. Which song do you think is better or will do better, 'Cause of You or Walk Away? I'll start off by casting one vote for "Walk Away".

Second of all which one is YOUR local CHR playing? Or are they playing both or neither?

Hopefully I done brewed up some speechin' from y'all.

> Maybe Kelly Clarkston released two singles at the same time,
> maybe not, but anyway, two of my hometown CHRs Star 94 and
> Q100 are playing two different new singles from KC. 94 is
> playing "Because of You" and Q100 is playing "Walk Away."
>
> Now first of all let's take a poll. Which song do you think
> is better or will do better, 'Cause of You or Walk Away?
> I'll start off by casting one vote for "Walk Away".
>
> Second of all which one is YOUR local CHR playing? Or are
> they playing both or neither?
>
> Hopefully I done brewed up some speechin' from y'all.
>

Q100 is actually the only station spinning Walk Away, the real single is Because Of You.

> Maybe Kelly Clarkston released two singles at the same time,
> maybe not, but anyway, two of my hometown CHRs Star 94 and
> Q100 are playing two different new singles from KC. 94 is
> playing "Because of You" and Q100 is playing "Walk Away."

Speaking of this, "Because Of You" is KC's 3rd single off "Breakaway." "Breakaway" was a sountrack single for summer '04. Her 2nd album "Breakaway" launched fall '04, and her 1st single was "Since U Been Gone." I doubt "Walk Away" would be the 4th single.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom