• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Back-to-back fill-in-the-blank with Match Game and Blank Slate on GSN

I enjoy seeing the Regis Philbin original Millionaire shows on GSN. Remember when it was such a sensation? It sometimes was three of the week's most watched shows. Unfortunately ABC ran it so many evenings a week it may have burned out.

A daytime version ran from 2002 to 2019. I was on Millionaire when it was hosted by Meredith Vieira.
Hope you won a lot

$16,000. My phone-a-friend didn't know the answer to the $32,000 question. "What was Michelangelo's last name?"

I thought it had something to do with the word "good" in Italian. But I didn't want to chance it and go home with $1000. It turns out I was right. "Buonarrati."

It was quite an experience and nice to meet Meredith Vieira!

I enjoy seeing the Regis Philbin original Millionaire shows on GSN. Remember when it was such a sensation? It sometimes was three of the week's most watched shows. Unfortunately ABC ran it so many evenings a week it may have burned out.

A daytime version ran from 2002 to 2019. I was on Millionaire when it was hosted by Meredith Vieira.

Oops, should've looked at page 2, awesome you were on the show.

Back
Top Bottom