• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Ashwood covering his tracks???

D

DrRick

switching the dials this am, and i found that the Ticket down in san antonio has switched back to all FSR except for their local afternoon show (which they made the morning show a few months back). their promo now says "FSR all Day" or something to that effect. so my question is, is asswood now trying to keep that god-awful morning show on at least prime market. albeit one that he basically runs. is that his plan to combat the ending doom coming on the 15th. i appreciate being able to listen to czabe, but that "other" show still blows..........

Doc

Asswood's replacement at WOAI/KTKR, Nate Lundy, moved "Sports Talk San Antonio," with the no-talent bums Walter Pasacrita and Jeff Vexler, to afternoons this week to take the Thompsons' place (who moved to nighttimes on news talk WOAI), and Charlie Parker and David Chancellor slide into the morning slot. Parker used to do morning sports on 760 years ago before he was moved to WOAI. Parker's old sports show was absolutely horrible, and he has no sports knowledge whatsoever outside of the Cowboys and Spurs. I actually heard him disagree once with a caller who said Greg Maddux is a first-ballot Hall of Famer. That being said, Parker is probably an improvement over that smarmy little weasel Jeff Vexler.

> Looks like a new morning show is coming next week:
>
> http://www.ticketsports.com/cc.html
>

> Asswood's replacement at WOAI/KTKR, Nate Lundy, moved
> "Sports Talk San Antonio," with the no-talent bums Walter
> Pasacrita and Jeff Vexler, to afternoons this week to take
> the Thompsons' place (who moved to nighttimes on news talk
> WOAI), and Charlie Parker and David Chancellor slide into
> the morning slot. Parker used to do morning sports on 760
> years ago before he was moved to WOAI. Parker's old sports
> show was absolutely horrible, and he has no sports knowledge
> whatsoever outside of the Cowboys and Spurs. I actually
> heard him disagree once with a caller who said Greg Maddux
> is a first-ballot Hall of Famer. That being said, Parker is
> probably an improvement over that smarmy little weasel Jeff
> Vexler.
>
>
>
> > Looks like a new morning show is coming next week:
> >
> > http://www.ticketsports.com/cc.html
> >

i hope tony bruno eventually takes over that time slot.
>

>
>

> i hope tony bruno eventually takes over that time slot.

Guys-

Keep dreaming. Do you actually think that they would allow Bruno to be heard ib the City that houses Clear Channel's Corporate Headquarters?

They are going local from 7-10 with Charlie Parker
> >
>

Actually, SNR affiliate 1420 out of New Braunfels comes in pretty well here in S.A. (New Braunfels only 25 miles away).

> >
> >
>
>
> > i hope tony bruno eventually takes over that time slot.
>
> Guys-
>
> Keep dreaming. Do you actually think that they would allow
> Bruno to be heard ib the City that houses Clear Channel's
> Corporate Headquarters?
>
> They are going local from 7-10 with Charlie Parker
> > >
> >
>

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom