• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

ASAP retail prospecting opportunity: Turning Lemons Into Lemonade

Holland Cooke

Inactive
Inactive User
Consultant confession: I'm a professional eavesdropper.
And EVERY SINGLE conversation I have overheard while running lots of errands Thursday and Friday was about the economy.

RIGHT NOW, local direct advertisers should be selling convenience -- specifically gasoline/errand-saving benefits -- to recession-challenged listeners.

If you missed it in trades last week, you can read my ASAP retail prospecting opportunity by clicking "Update for Sales" @ www.HollandCooke.com

Tip: Hit the Yellow Pages, and look for local retailers with ANY step-saving E-commerce on their web site.

HC

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom