• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Art Goode

2 Things, was streaming WSBZ this evening and listening to Art Goode. His voice tracks sounded horrible. Is this normal (the quality) and secondly what is with him taking personal shots at artists. Heard him lay out Boney James tonight. WOW

Nock

I listen to JazzTrax from the official website frequently. I'm a fan because Art plays a lot of album tracks both new and old. He also shares some good stories.

You're right, his mic pops and gets distorted. Not a big deal for me.

He said the same thing about the last Boney James album-- not his best. I agree. Like most of us contemporary jazz fans, Art recognizes that Boney is no longer trying to be creative. Boney's recent discs are nothing more than elevator music sounding watered down covers.

Not a fan of Boney either. It was the comment he made about Boney not taking the money he was offering to play at the Catalina Festival. Found it shocking that he was actually airing his feelings?

Nock

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom