• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Are there anymore "ARROW" radio stations in the U.S. anymore?

With the "ARROW" station in Washington DC becoming The Globe, I am wondering if there are any more "ARROW" radio stations left in the U.S. "ARROW" or "All Rock And Roll Oldies" is the original Classic Hits format, having originated in Los Angeles at 93.1. CBS at one time seemed pretty big on the "ARROW" format at one time.

I believe that D.C. was the last one. Prior to that a station in Jacksonville, FL hung on to the format before flipping to oldies, and then to the Movin format a few months ago.

I for one liked the Arrow stations, but thought they suffered mostly from poor program directors.

Arrow in Abq, MN . Used to listen to Arrow on occasion while driving thru NM. Was looking at a morning gig in Jan of 02 . Great station :)

Carry On

DD

WRBA Springfield / Panama City, FL is "Arrow 95.9" with classic rock / classic hits format. I like it.

The names and players have been changed to cover their failure and protect the innocents who said "You wanna do what?"

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom