• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Anyone heard Star 92.1/LIMA lately?

blvd_pbj

Inactive
Inactive User
Hello:

Just a brief post here, then I'll jet.

Has anyone who posts here had the opportunity to hear "Star" lately?

It's sounding...really good! Maybe it's the fact that I'm getting a little older, little wiser, and the fact that I'm married now (therefore making me look at things from a whole different perspective), but I actually like the fact that I can turn that station on and hear current music, without the hip-hop.
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE HIP-HOP...I always have...but, if I want to listen to that kind of music, I'll listen to either what I have at home with my CD's or Vinyl, or I'll listen to the stuff that doesn't get overplayed (more indie and unsigned stuff).
It's kind of nice to be able to turn on a station in Lima now where I can listen to Top-40, maybe an older song every now and then, and not have to worry about being "50-ized" every 20-30 minutes (kudos to "Kennedy" for that).

I guess I'm getting older, and a little calmer, and a little more relaxed. Who knows? ...but, "Star" has become my "go to" station in Lima now for Top-40 (and not to mention that the imaging is solid...kind of reminds me of when John Rino imaged "ZOO" back in it's latter hey-day! ...haha).

Just my opinion, that's all...

I havent listened in quite some time what is the website

kentuckymedia said:
I havent listened in quite some time what is the website

http;//www.starlima.com

Haven't listened since it was 92 ZOO when Bob and Sheri was still on it a few years ago.

Yo J:
Are you a DJ now at Star?

Thanks for the heads up. Streamed the station for a bit, not too bad. Is it Top 40 or Hot AC?

HAHAHA...no, I haven't been on the air for a while...

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom