• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Any Paul Shepard Fans??

GMan4341

Inactive
Inactive User
Are there any Pastor Paul Shepard "Enduring Truth" fans here? I need your help. WNIV AM 970 in ATL have decided not to air his ministry since Monday 12/21..without any notice :mad: Anyone knows where I tune in to listen? It even appears their website is down also. Anyone know if this ministry has actually folded??

I also had notice that Paul Sheppard had been pull from basically all of his affiliates without any notice. However, I believe I heard a portion of Paul Sheppard's program this past Thursday on San Antonio's KDRY-AM (http://kdry.com) and the program is still listed on their program lineup. KDRY normally airs Paul Sheppard weekdays at 7:30am central, 3:30pm central and overnights around 12:45am central. KDRY also does a Paul Sheppard marathon on Sunday mornings from 7:30-9:45 central time. I am still receiving the daily podcast on itunes with the most recent version being delivered on Christmas day.

GMan4341 said:
Are there any Pastor Paul Shepard "Enduring Truth" fans here? I need your help. WNIV AM 970 in ATL have decided not to air his ministry since Monday 12/21..without any notice :mad: Anyone knows where I tune in to listen? It even appears their website is down also. Anyone know if this ministry has actually folded??

I'm a member at ALCF...Here's a summary of what happened at our church and Pastor Paul.
I ask that you Pray for Pastor Paul Sheppard. Thanks!

Summary:

A letter from Pastor Paul was read to the church this weekend (December 19th, 2009). In it PP confessed he's had a "moral transgression" that has impacted his marriage. When he asked Meredith for forgiveness, she said that she was resolved to do so. They currently are in Godly counseling working to restore his marriage, character. He ended by stating that with "deep shame and humiliation" that he resigned because he feels his continued presence would negatively impact the church body.The elder board, who are still in place, have reported their continued commitment to ALCF and are "moving forward," according to Pastor Wayne Jackson. The church is in mourning right now as we try to make sense of what happened.

Thanks for the inside information. I absolutely love his ministry. Daily, I centered my whole day to make sure I never missed his ministry from 1PM - 1:30PM. I will pray for Pastor Paul. He has a great talent of storytelling to bring the Bible to life.

GMan4341 said:
Thanks for the inside information. I absolutely love his ministry. Daily, I centered my whole day to make sure I never missed his ministry from 1PM - 1:30PM. I will pray for Pastor Paul. He has a great talent of storytelling to bring the Bible to life.

No problems. As a member we are shocked as you are.

Here's our website to pass along so others in the world can pray for him too.

http://www.alcf.net/pages/page.asp?page_id=2539

:(

Who of us is without sin? Paul Shepard is human, he never said he was God. How people can forget the good one does because he has made a mistake. We are to forgive as we want to be forgiven.

All I know is Paul Shepard ministries through the radio gave me hope that I was not lost and could be stronger in my faith if I asked God to forgive me. I will pray for Paul and his wife
that God's healing will be there.

I completely agree with the statement above, and I forward that to Paul Sheppard's church, basically stating that God did not remove David from the throne when he made his "moral failure" especially when David repented and was remorseful of it. God put David through the fires for a bit, and things were rough, but ultimately David stayed the king of Isreal.

Paul Sheppard is a human, but one that was willing to deliver the message of God in a way that reached many people. And I believe that need, if Paul Sheppard is in fact remorseful and repentant of what he's done, is still there.

I know that I at least forgive him as God forgives me. I am not one to throw a stone, far from it, I understand and say as Christ "Get up, walk, and sin no more."

. .
)\___/ Doc Clu (member of...)
/(- _O) Prison Board BBS
( \____ ) rdfig.net 972-329-0781

I agree with the earlier 2 posts that Paul Sheppard is a man and should be forgiven. But I disagree with the comparison to David. David was a king not a religious leader/prophet. All the prophets had to be holy and the ones (Eli and his sons and Aaron and his sons, etc.) were killed for being unholy. When you take the position as spiritual leader, you are in a place of reverence.

I admire him for taking the things of God so serious that he resigned. This is truly exalting Jesus and remembering who he represents. The head of a church must be above reproach, see following text: 1 Timothy 3:2
Now the overseer must be above reproach, the husband of but one wife, temperate, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach,
1 Timothy 3:1-3 (in Context) 1 Timothy 3

The reason why we have no powe and are weak as Christians is because we have become so carnal that holy living is no longer required or practiced by the church leaders and thereso not the flock. There are consequences to sin even though we are forgiven but only after we repent.

He can still continue to profess his love of Christ in other ways but not as pastor of a church.

I think many Christians miss a major point when it comes to listening to any sermon. Many instances in the Bible where God sends His messagers(ANGELS) to His people to deliver good news to them. The people looks at the messenger with awe instead of listening to the good news. Even the angels told those individuals not to worship them, but worship THE ONE who sent them. The main reason I listened to Pastor Paul is that he had the gift of breaking the Word down into practical advice on how to live life. He talks about real-life issues plaguing the church and its people using the Word. That's what I love about the Bible. The same issues that the people in the Bible dealt with are same ones we deal with today..it may have a different "face" on it now, but the same underlying problems...cliques within the church, not helping/listening to those who need help, not hearing/getting the true Word from God,etc.

Like Pastor Paul always said during his minstry..It's not my standard, it's God's standard. If you have a problem with His standard, build a bridge and get over it. I think he wrote a book by that title. I miss hearing his ministry daily. Luckily, I downloaded all his messages before the site was taken down. Anyone have the last series he did..LIFE LESSONS FROM THE CHRISTMAS STORY??

Hopefully, this indiscression will be used for good (God) as He heals, repairs and builds a heavenly bridge to pass over his children's sinful nature and once again use His blessed child for His ordained work. You who are without sin; please throw that stone. God is waiting to catch it......yet I fear that the plank in your eye will distort your aim!

God walks before us, around us, through us, over us, and under us as he works in spite of us! Thank you Pastor Paul for months of messages that have touched my heart and encouraged me to press on toward the mark of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

Here's an update....
Pastor Paul replies back via website: http://www.thesheppardstouch.net/

Pastor Paul is now on twitter. His account is: pastorpsheppard

I'm a member at Abundant Life Christian Fellowship so it's encouraging for us to see Pastor Paul Sheppard is communicating.
Pass the word along....

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom