• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Any new hot AC stations streaming?

It is a burden to keep checking over 200 radio station websites for hot AC every so often. If anyone has found stations that have streamed in the month of September on, please let me know. I want to hear a new one badly.

It depends on if you want a true AC,, hot ac,,, rhythmic hot ac,, or adult top 40,,,,, I know of 93.9 Jamz in Hawaii is streaming with a rhythmic hot ac material.

Icecool72, I've taken your list that you posted in another thread and added a bunch of stations from other formats in it, trying to compile a list of every station in the country not streaming. As for Hot ACs now streaming, WAHR and WMRQ are both on, looks like WMRQ on 95.1 flipped formats, then that station was re-established on 101.3. The website is just a placeholder page though. WAHR is a weird one as well, they don't appear to have the listen live link anywhere on the website, but if you go to tunein.com and search for WAHR it comes up. I'm surprised that KORR hasn't started streaming yet, you say streaming coming soon for that one. From the sounds of it, looks like Jodesha Broadcasting, which owns KJET will not be streaming any of their stations any time soon. Don't know why Inland Northwest doesn't stream KRAO, that's a good station!

Oops, realized today that WMRQ is a Heartford, CT rock station that does in fact stream. The station I meant to refer to was WJDQ.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom