• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Amusing Oops

This morning, a digital billboard along the PA turnpike was advertising the Breeze 98.1,”relaxing favorites at work.”

That might give some unsuspecting WOGL fans a bit of a shock. :)

Maybe The Breeze 98.1 told their agency they wanted Philadelphia Athletics fans to listen?

This morning, a digital billboard along the PA turnpike was advertising the Breeze 98.1,”relaxing favorites at work.”

That might give some unsuspecting WOGL fans a bit of a shock. :)

Wait! I saw that too! By Mid-County?

It was a CC Outdoor billboard, so I'm just assuming a file got crossed somewhere... but it was still amusing!

Yes, near that area, headed west. I think I might have WOGL on at the time. At least, it washoliday song, and I flip among them, More FM and Holly on XM. One in three shot.

I’ve streamed the station from time to time...not bad when you’re in that frame of mind.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom