• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

After Thanksgiving shopping ads compared to Super Bowl?

I would like to know about the christmas shopping ads on TV, radio newspapers, & direct mail. How much billions do they spend on ads every year, & these ads have gotten very expensive every year. So I would like to know if the after thanksgiving sales advertisements are compared to the ads to the Super Bowl, since they still have more revenue (not counting local ads). Is the after thanksgiving sales the super bowl of the shopping year, which is always a month behind Christmas the biggest time for advertisers next to the Super Bowl, which is in January. I know between thanksgiving & christmas, local & cable stations will still have a lot of Friday & Saturday only sales up to the last minute to Christmas, but not compared to the sales the day after Thanksgiving. What do you think about this?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom