• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Ace & TJ to return to Kiss 95.1

From RadioInsight:

The Ace & TJ Show will return to Charlotte on former flagship “Kiss 95.1” WNKS.

Ace & TJ will air on WNKS from 9am to 12pm following the station’s Maney & Lauren morning show. The duo hosted mornings on WNKS from 1998 to 2011 before moving to iHeartMedia’s “Channel 96.1” WHQC until exiting the station in July 2021. Kiss951.com will also feature Ace & TJ’s live stream from 6-9am and on-demand content.

Seems like they have been gone a long time. Charlotte has changed a lot with many new people coming here who won't know Ace & TJ.

Were they still doing a 1-minute hourly bit on 95.7 The Ride ... heard it about a year ago - but didn't seem to fit the format of that station

Ace and TJ have always had strong numbers. I think this is a smart move. I wouldn't be surprised if they move them back to AM Drive at some point. I think this is an experiment to see if the ratings improve.

Glad they back where they began on 95.1. Not sure why they left 96.1; must have been contract issue. Good move by Beasely as 95.1 is doing well whereas 96.1 having a decline.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom