• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

A new street in South Philadelphia

.A street in South Philadelphia has been renamed in honor of longtime DJ Bob Pantano. Federal Street between Sixth and Seventh Streets was renamed “Bob Pantano Way” in honor of the longtime host, who continues to host “Bob Pantano’s Dance Party” live on Audacy’s WOGL-HD2. The show celebrated 40 years in Philadelphia in 2022. “My career started at my house on Federal Street,” Pantano recalled. “I drove up Seventh Street, went over to Camden in 1971, and filled in for the ‘Geator’ Jerry Blavat, and that’s how it started.”

.A street in South Philadelphia has been renamed in honor of longtime DJ Bob Pantano. Federal Street between Sixth and Seventh Streets was renamed “Bob Pantano Way” in honor of the longtime host, who continues to host “Bob Pantano’s Dance Party” live on Audacy’s WOGL-HD2. The show celebrated 40 years in Philadelphia in 2022. “My career started at my house on Federal Street,” Pantano recalled. “I drove up Seventh Street, went over to Camden in 1971, and filled in for the ‘Geator’ Jerry Blavat, and that’s how it started.”
Please provide a link when you copy from a news article. Plagiarism is not allowed.

Back
Top Bottom