• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

980 now Spanish?

Driving on I-10 near Baldwin Park this morning, I saw a billboard for "AM 980." The billboard had a Latin theme. I tuned to the station, and indeed, it was playing Spanish music. The Asian Indian format ("desi Radio") was no more....

No change online

Someone tell the folks at TuneIn Radio because they're still playing Bollywood on the preset for 980 in Los Angeles along with the old logo.

Someone tell the folks at TuneIn Radio because they're still playing Bollywood on the preset for 980 in Los Angeles along with the old logo.

The reason Tune In Radio does that is they are just automatically transferring a user to the same or similar format of a different station; it's not specific to that radio station unless the radio station uses the exact same stream information

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom