• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

98.7 Simon

O

OldJockDude

Just learned today that Carmen Brown and Skip The Prize Guy are no longer at 98.7 Simon on the morning show. Guess budget cuts have taken their toll once again in the Triad market. Good luck to these folks!

nuffsaid said:
Carmen was a really good fit in my opinion for Simon and Skip was OK. Sure with them both good luch finding work.

I really hate to hear that as I had followed Carmen even when she was at Hitz 94.1. She and Skip made the Simon morning show fun with their group conversations that added some excitement. Oh well, guess Simon wants to kill the live and costly features of their mornings. I suppose it is time to think about replacing them with Tune-In now in the mornings too, where if I want to listen to just dry music, I can get many 70s, 80's, 90's formats almost commercial free.

98.7 Simon, musically, is one of the best Variety Hits stations I have ever heard. So much better than The Lake in Charlotte. They tend to mix in more "oldies" from even the 60s than a lot of these stations do. Music execution is fantastic.

I has or have to agree because in my experience at hops and i the ol air chair ther is nothing tat listeners love more than a song they never heard before period ;D ;D ;D

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom