• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

92.7 Rev

As of March 17th, 2021 @4:58pm PDT. I’m still listening to 92.7 REV-FM. They are still playing top-40 music

Hmmm wonder what's up. This story was on All Access today, saying the LMA begins, and VCY is paying Patrick:

Wonder if Stolz has yet something else up his sleeve.

I asked when they will be on 92.7 on their FB and they said within a few weeks. So I guess a few more weeks of Rev FM.

Another nail in the coffin of FM radio.
The San Francisco station is a horribly limited signal. The one that claims to be Palm Springs is actually only a decent signal over the farmlands way to the east of that city (although it does have translators). And Vegas is so over-radioed that one more or less does not matter.

I wonder if VCY has plans to turn around and sale 92.7 REV FM since I’m not sure if VCY “fits” the radio listeners here on Bay Area radio...

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom