• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

92.3 not airing hearings

Bonneville should be ashamed of themselves - Broomhead cuts in literally as soon as the witness is sworn in.

Great job, guys. This is why there are AM stations with better ratings than 92.3.

Bonneville should be ashamed of themselves - Broomhead cuts in literally as soon as the witness is sworn in.

Great job, guys. This is why there are AM stations with better ratings than 92.3.
But it outbills the #2 station in Phoenix by 25%. And it more than doubles the billings of KFYI.

One would think, after Broomhead's tirade about violence allegedly committed by protestors, he and his bosses might want to know about the former president allegedly assaulting a secret service agent. The state's least-trusted news station shows us again why KJZZ takes the news more seriously and credibly.

I'm not sure if any Conservative Talk Radio stations are carrying the hearings. I just tuned in KFYI and it is airing Clay Travis & Buck Sexton, not the hearings. They're doing the usual format. I'm listening to a guest talk about how wonderful Supreme Court Judge Clarence Thomas is.

I'm no fan of today's talk radio. But I could imagine programmers saying, why make our audience upset? The whole reason to listen to conservative talk radio is to hear only your own point of view.

A tip of the fez to TMISU...these hearings are boring and a big tune out on any station with the exception of NPR. Followers who want wall to wall coverage know where to get it...and it aint KTAR.

...now would someone pass the beans 'n rice? šŸ˜‹

I'm not sure if any Conservative Talk Radio stations are carrying the hearings. I just tuned in KFYI and it is airing Clay Travis & Buck Sexton, not the hearings. They're doing the usual format. I'm listening to a guest talk about how wonderful Supreme Court Judge Clarence Thomas is.

I'm no fan of today's talk radio. But I could imagine programmers saying, why make our audience upset? The whole reason to listen to conservative talk radio is to hear only your own point of view.
Given the reason why this hearing was called on short notice, I'd be shocked if any right-wing talker in the country aired them. For those who didn't watch, it was deja vu John Dean all over again.

It's amusing (if not insulting) how Lunkhead desperately tries to play the "moderate" voice on KTAR. Yet he constantly complains about his "side" (Repubs) being "demonized" by those who don't agree with him. Give me a break. :rolleyes:

...and that is destroying this nation. If you have to lie to an audience in order to entertain them, then you're not much of an entertainer.
Broomhead's charade of an "interview" with Fake Lake on 07/28/22 surely ranks among one of the low points in Arizona broadcasting history - already being milked for news breaks for all weekend as it makes national news. I can't imagine anyone at 91.5 letting her get away scot-free for passing off such garbage as fact. What possible benefit does 92.3 gain by re-circulating it?

...and that is destroying this nation. If you have to lie to an audience in order to entertain them, then you're not much of an entertainer.
True, dat. But the lies are on both sides of the political spectrum. CNN and MSNBC twist the truth just like FOX. šŸŽ¶ "..meet the new boss..same as the old boss... Civility is a lost art in 'Merica.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom