• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

88.5 FM Update — Thank You, Garrison!!

Garrison West’s last day on 88.5 FM Radio is tomorrow and I’m saddened. I value his friendship and his on-air knowledge of the classic and NEW Album Rock being played. Something is happening that I can’t discuss but I’m hoping for continued success for KCSN/KSBR as change is always certain, as in life. I love ya brother Garrison

Garrison West’s last day on 88.5 FM Radio is tomorrow and I’m saddened. I value his friendship and his on-air knowledge of the classic and NEW Album Rock being played. Something is happening that I can’t discuss but I’m hoping for continued success for KCSN/KSBR as change is always certain, as in life. I love ya brother Garrison

Interesting you should allude to something being up because I have had the same suspicion. I have virtually no inside track, I just think that too many people are coming and going to be coincidental.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom