• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

87.9 in Greenville - ish

I was listening to 87.9 today driving to work in Greenville. (I know it must be an analog VHF 6 low power station doing the FrankenFM thing.) It's Spanish.

Anyone have any idea where it's coming from? It must be low power, so it cant be too far from Greenville.

I was listening to 87.9 today driving to work in Greenville. (I know it must be an analog VHF 6 low power station doing the FrankenFM thing.) It's Spanish.

Anyone have any idea where it's coming from? It must be low power, so it cant be too far from Greenville.

It's a pirate

analog channel 6 audio is at 87.75 fm.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom