• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

80s/90s music show

The Dj Mike Show is growing. If you are looking for a show with 80s/90s music with great production quality and sound let me know and I will send a demo to you. The show is currently heard on 3 FM's and 6 internet stations

snailboy said:
The Dj Mike Show is growing. If you are looking for a show with 80s/90s music with great production quality and sound let me know and I will send a demo to you. The show is currently heard on 3 FM's and 6 internet stations

Ten percent of your Top 20 is Katy Perry, whose first record didn't come out until after the turn of the century.

Also on your Top 20 is Adam Lambert, who recorded nothing in the 80's or 90's.

Pink's first release was in 2003.

Lady Antebellum formed in 2006.

Taylor Swift turned 12 in 2000.

Sare Bareilles didn't record her first album until 2003.

Your show might be a wonderful show, but for the life of me I can't figure out how you can call it an "80s/90's music show".

I working on the 80s/90s page. I do 2 shows weekly for the stations.

Hey Talk_Dude are you okay? Do you need a friend? Just asking.

snailboy said:
Hey Talk_Dude are you okay? Do you need a friend? Just asking.

What are you talking about?

You posted a link to your 80s/90s show, and the link you posted indicated that you didn't play much 80s/90's music. So, if you don't have a webpage for your 80s/90s show, why did you post a link to something different in your advertisement for your 80s/90s show?

Do you think any radio station is going to buy your show if you advertise it as an 80s/90s show but you don't have any 80s/90s music on the sample you linked to in your ad?

Just asking.

Talk_Dude said:
snailboy said:

Actually, Pink's first release was sometime in late 2000 or early 2001.

new_friends_gr said:
Talk_Dude said:
snailboy said:

Actually, Pink's first release was sometime in late 2000 or early 2001.

Which still wasn't in the 1980's or 1990's, was it? Also, in context, I was referring to the first Pink release listed on the guy's Top 20 list from his website. He included two songs by Pink, the first of which was from 2003.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom