• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

1360 should be the real BEN

Gunsmoke

Banned
WNJC is a riot, 5:00 hour, just heard a Spanish tune, followed by a Country oldie, then a Rap song, then a Contemporary hit, then Alternative, then Rock, then Hip Hop. This is more like playing whatever we want, lmao. But I must admit it sounds a lot different then the normal Bland AM band, how long will this continue??

WNJC is a riot, 5:00 hour, just heard a Spanish tune, followed by a Country oldie, then a Rap song, then a Contemporary hit, then Alternative, then Rock, then Hip Hop. This is more like playing whatever we want, lmao. But I must admit it sounds a lot different then the normal Bland AM band, how long will this continue??

I tried to go to their website, wnjc-1260am.com and my malware agent blocks it as "malicious" (which may describe the format as well). I wonder if the station is transitioning or trying to be sold or something similar.

Well, I know something about WNJC. They're sold to two brothers I believe, but the old owners "forsythe broadcasting" don't want to get rid of it. So there's some messy legal stuff going on. But yes, WNJC is a bit of a joke truth be told.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom