• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

12 News Weather

Interestingly, 3 of 12 News' meteorologist are now pregnant: Lindey Riley, Lauren Rainson, and Jen Wahl (who often fills in. Obviously, the due dates are not all at the same time, but it could create a "situation" in the weather department. They've had a job posting for a Meteorologist for months now. I wonder if they are actually going to hire that person now. Or will they simply push Krystle, Henderson and Stella Sun (primarily traffic, but fills in on weather) to do more forecasts. Tricia Hendricks occasionally fills in on weather and, of course, Caribe could fill in, too

Tonight, former KPHO chief meteorologist Chris Dunn did the weather on 12 News. I don't know if he is a permanent addition or just filling in for all of those who will soon be on maternity leave. I.did note that 12 News recently pulled their job listing for a meteorologist from their website.

Ginger Jeffries has joined 12 news as a meteorologist, according to 12 News.com. She did the weather tonight and did a solid job. I guess Chris Dunn is just going to fill in when needed.

Back
Top Bottom