• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

11 ALIVE NEWS PRIMETIME

I maintain a list of all the anchor teams for all the local newscasts, And since the profiles for on air talent are often missing the shows that they anchor from the local tv website. I sampled the 3 hour primetime news block on channel 36 of 11 Alive News Primetime. I was happy to see that Jeff Hullinger was the anchor after losing his anchor chair on the main channel. I just wonder if its pre recorded and repeated every half hour. It was the same stories over and over on repeat and the only thing that seamed live was the weather. I was watching it over the air then I put the tv on 46 at 10pm to see if they changed anchors and then streamed the 10pm on 36 on my computer and 46 seems so live on the 9 and 10pm news on 17 but 36 seemed prerecorded. I found it odd that I do not recall any nation or international stories on 36.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom