• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

107.5 Frank FM

> Are youse guys asleep? 107.5 is no longer alive, just
> another jukebox.
>
There is a lot of discussion on the Lehigh Valley-Reading Board, but for here, I guess this means that any talk of a 97.5/107.5 simulcast seems to be unfounded. IF they stay classic rock I don't see that it will affect the Philadelphia ratings because Frank 107.5 is weak through much of the market.
(For those out of the loop, WBYN dropped its long running Christian format for classic hits Frank 107.5 at noon today.)

I heard it a few hours ago, Billy, Doors, Fleetwood, Elton, just another Chicken Classic rocker. They are ID'ing as WBYN-Boyertown but their emphasis seems to be a Reading in-house station, they are posing as a Reading station. Is this going to cause Y-102 to tweak?, the music is lame, soft and weak....The signal does not seem as strong as when they tried Hot/AC years back, not too bad in Philly. No more dreaming of an Active Rocker on 107.5, last choice 97.5, don't touch it R1.

> Is
> this going to cause Y-102 to tweak?, the music is lame, soft
> and weak....The signal does not seem as strong as when they
> tried Hot/AC years back, not too bad in Philly. >

Too much familiarity with Q, and probably better signal strength too, Q won't change a thing unless WIRED somehow pulls off a phoenix and rises from the ashes.

> > Is
> > this going to cause Y-102 to tweak?, the music is lame,
> soft
> > and weak....The signal does not seem as strong as when
> they
> > tried Hot/AC years back, not too bad in Philly. >
>
> Too much familiarity with Q, and probably better signal
> strength too, Q won't change a thing unless WIRED somehow
> pulls off a phoenix and rises from the ashes.
>

Q.....WHAT???

WRFY/Reading...."Rock Hits Y102". Nothing to do with Philly's WIOQ.<P ID="signature">______________
I've done it all...HOO HOO...tell 'em, Fred!
FOX News Alert: YOU SUCK!!! Ya like apples?</P>

> Q.....WHAT???
>
> WRFY/Reading...."Rock Hits Y102". Nothing to do with
> Philly's WIOQ.

Yep, lack of sleep, 2 day old baby, realized that one a bit too late!!! Thanks for being nice though Bob!

> > Q.....WHAT???
> >
> > WRFY/Reading...."Rock Hits Y102". Nothing to do with
> > Philly's WIOQ.
>
> Yep, lack of sleep, 2 day old baby, realized that one a bit
> too late!!! Thanks for being nice though Bob!
>

Ehhhhhhhh...every now and then I need to show my calm/collected side...

Keeps 'em on their toes, yanno?<P ID="signature">______________
I've done it all...HOO HOO...tell 'em, Fred!
FOX News Alert: YOU SUCK!!! Ya like apples?</P>

> > > Q.....WHAT???> > > > > > WRFY/Reading...."Rock Hits Y102". Nothing to do with> > > Philly's WIOQ.> > > > Yep, lack of sleep, 2 day old baby, realized that one a> bit> > too late!!! Thanks for being nice though Bob!> > > > Ehhhhhhhh...every now and then I need to show my> calm/collected side...> > Keeps 'em on their toes, yanno?> Thanks for clearing it up, I was not going to tell him, I did not want his sarcasm to fly all over me, you know me, his pet pieve.

> > > > Q.....WHAT???> > > > > > WRFY/Reading...."Rock Hits
> Y102". Nothing to do with> > > Philly's WIOQ.> > > > Yep,
> lack of sleep, 2 day old baby, realized that one a> bit> >
> too late!!! Thanks for being nice though Bob!> > > >
> Ehhhhhhhh...every now and then I need to show my>
> calm/collected side...> > Keeps 'em on their toes, yanno?>
> Thanks for clearing it up, I was not going to tell him, I
> did not want his sarcasm to fly all over me, you know me,
> his pet pieve.
>
not my pet peeve big guy, like I said, I agree with a large percentage of your posts, especially about the need more choices for rock out of Philly. FREEfall FM isn't getting the ratings they were as YSP , Howard or no Howard. Is it too early to throw in the towel and go back to what they were? Your good friends Matt & Huggy would ruffle a few feathers as a morning act.

> Ehhhhhhhh...every now and then I need to show my
> calm/collected side...
>
> Keeps 'em on their toes, yanno?

You still can't dance Bob. :)
>

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom