• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

106.9 The Surge

Lester67

Inactive
Inactive User
??? I've wrote about this North Central PA rock station before in other threads. This is my Fave. radio station in my area...but lately the signal has been very very weak! I used to be able to get it in my home but now if it comes in.. its very fuzzy, if it comes in at all...its even fuzzy in my car...its been like this for some time now! I know alot of people in the lock haven/mill hall and surrounding areas listen to the surge alot too and my friends & I have been wondering whats going on with it!! Does anyone know?? I hope the hell this isnt permanent !!! They have such a great classic rock station, which is soooo needed in this area...I hope they arn't shutting the doors on this one! This station could do great things if the signal was better In Lock Haven. Because 92.1 the mountain are clueless....So does anyone know whats up with the surge? ???

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom