• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

104.5 The Zone and Fox Sports Radio

Why is 104.5 The Zone still airing Fox Sports Radio on the weekends? I thought they had signed with CBS Sports Radio after the first of the year. I had heard some on this board state management would wait until July 1 to switch over to CBS Sports Radio but this afternoon, they were still airing Fox Sports Radio. The Sports Animal 990 AM & 99.1 FM in Knoxville made the switch to CBS Sports Radio several months back and they are also owned by Cumulis. So why hasn't The Zone made the switch?

jwk1979 said:
Why is 104.5 The Zone still airing Fox Sports Radio on the weekends? I thought they had signed with CBS Sports Radio after the first of the year. I had heard some on this board state management would wait until July 1 to switch over to CBS Sports Radio but this afternoon, they were still airing Fox Sports Radio. The Sports Animal 990 AM & 99.1 FM in Knoxville made the switch to CBS Sports Radio several months back and they are also owned by Cumulis. So why hasn't The Zone made the switch?

Probably still under contract to Fox. I think some assumed the deal ended July 1.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom