• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

104.3 Chattanooga?

I was in Chattanooga today and I noticed W282AY 104.3 was playing a random mix of music. I heard Jelly Roll and a 70's tune among others. I didn't hear any imaging during my short time in the car. Last time I checked, this station was something religious. Anybody have any info on this?

I was just there and I did not spend a lot of time on 104.3 but it sounds like its related to WKWN 1420 Trenton. It use to be related to WCCV Cartersville but I guess they gave it up to just stick with 99.9 still in Chattanooga. WKWN seems to operate with 2 feeds own thats classic hits that Airs on 95.7 and 106.1 in Chattanooga metro as the Eagle and 1420 and 101.3 also branded the Wolf in Dade Co. GA and its talk/braves and some clsc hits. I think 104.3 is Eagle format. I tried steaming it now but both feeds have the braves game starting.

I was just there and I did not spend a lot of time on 104.3 but it sounds like its related to WKWN 1420 Trenton. It use to be related to WCCV Cartersville but I guess they gave it up to just stick with 99.9 still in Chattanooga. WKWN seems to operate with 2 feeds own thats classic hits that Airs on 95.7 and 106.1 in Chattanooga metro as the Eagle and 1420 and 101.3 also branded the Wolf in Dade Co. GA and its talk/braves and some clsc hits. I think 104.3 is Eagle format. I tried steaming it now but both feeds have the braves game starting.
Thanks for that info! Definitely wasn't full classic hits since I heard Jelly Roll. I didn't take a listen on my way out of Chattanooga. Forgot to tune back in. Right now would be a good time to transition into that direction since the format hole is there. Aren't they under the same ownership as WFLI?

Back
Top Bottom