• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

1030 AM

Around Noon today I was scanning the AM dial, and 1030 AM came up. I believe it was a Republican Talk Show that was airing. I looked up the frequency, the station is supposed to have a Religious Format. I am curious about this. Can anyone help? Thank You!

Around Noon today I was scanning the AM dial, and 1030 AM came up. I believe it was a Republican Talk Show that was airing. I looked up the frequency, the station is supposed to have a Religious Format. I am curious about this. Can anyone help? Thank You!
So on WDRU's schedule, it looks like "Planning Matters Radio" with Peter Richon of Richon Planning was the last show you heard on the station. Looking at Richon's bio, he does not appear to be devoutly religious in any way, however he has worked under Dave Ramsey, who is evangelical. It's just like how my local religious station runs Jay Sekulow, even though he doesn't talk about God much. Hopefully this helps, Z

Thanks Zantenna, I do believe it was Jay Sedulow ("The Sekulow Show"), maybe he was discussing a Conservative point of view with his guest. Also all the commercials were for the ACLJ.org. There were no local commercials playing.

WDRU is a "christian radio" format, which can encompass preaching, teaching and talk shwos with a christian bend to them.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom