• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

102.7 HD2 is off the air

The “Channel Q is back” liner has been airing for months, if not longer. It airs after a stopset and they’re just saying that they’re back to the music. I wish it would stick around, but I’m not holding my breath…🙁

I wonder how Audacy was able to get so many advertisers on board for this.
Bonus spots for regular advertisers: "Hey, we want to thank you for your business and we are running 10 spots a day for free on our new HD Radio programming as a way of showing how much we appreciate working with you!"

After recently dropping Channel Q's personalities, I wonder whether relaunching the channel with new ones is a change of heart for Audacy. Or perhaps this was in the works when that decision was made?
It appears that the new version emphasizes the east coast, with a live show scheduled for 6-9 am eastern time. Evenings will be hosted by Corey Crockett, who was a personality on WNYL Alt 92.3.
Maybe hosts are also coming to Alt 92.3 HD2?

After recently dropping Channel Q's personalities, I wonder whether relaunching the channel with new ones is a change of heart for Audacy. Or perhaps this was in the works when that decision was made?
It appears that the new version emphasizes the east coast, with a live show scheduled for 6-9 am eastern time. Evenings will be hosted by Corey Crockett, who was a personality on WNYL Alt 92.3.
Maybe hosts are also coming to Alt 92.3 HD2?
I personally like the jukebox version of these stations. I would like personalities. The commercials are limited which is nice.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom